For an individual in any sector working with IT/Digital to deliver services for public benefit.
- Supports the professional development of individual members
- Provides opportunities for peer networking and support
- Extends the voice of members through thought leadership, reach and influence
- Provides research and peer comparison to enable improvement
- Enhances the capacity and expertise of IT leadership in members' organisations
Prices quoted below are exclusive of GST.
|Private Sector Member||$190.00|
|Public or NfP Sector Accredited Member||$160.00|
|Associate Member||$ 50.00|
- Members' magazine ‘In Our View’ to keep you up to date on developments, issues and Socitm activity.
- Socitm Member KnowledgeHub platform to collaborate with other members, share solutions, discuss issues and engage with Socitm activities.
- The chance to win our Australian Public and Not for Profit sector Research and Innovation Awards, giving you the opportunity to investigate, in Australia or abroad, how ICT and digital can help the public sector deliver services to its customers.
- Regional meetings, held approx. quarterly, give members the opportunity to network and share knowledge with local colleagues.
- Members' Directory allows you to find and connect with members from specific organisations or with specific skills.
- Policy briefings keep members informed of the latest Socitm thinking on current issues.
- Participation in Socitm's influential IT Trends research, and access to the results.
- Invitation to Women in IT meeting.
- Members’ only e-broadcasts, providing regular updates on key issues and developments as they happen.
Socitm Australia membership is renewable every 12 months.
Find out more
Becoming a member also entitles you to:
- Preferential prices on individual services and a delegate place at the Annual Conference, Autum, Winter and Spring Seminars
- Submit an application to the Member Advisory Council and/or the National Public Services CIO Council (NPSCC)
Socitm Australia membership is a requirement to register for our Professional Development services, such as:
Organisations with at least one employee who holds a Socitm Australia Membership will be awarded preferential prices on organisational services such as:
- Benchmarking Services: The ICT Service, User Satisfaction and Website Performance
- Assessments: Cost, Quality, Digital Maturity, IT Maturity
If you are looking to join the Socitm community as an organisation as well as an individual, please contact us.